عنوان مقاله [English]
13. Hosseinifard J., Salehi, M. H., and Heydari, M. 2005b. Virtual influence of translocated soils on pistachio orchards, central Iran. In: Proceedings of International Conference on Human Impacts on Soil Quality Attributes, Isfahan, Iran.
14. Huang, J., and Redmann, R. E. 1995. Responses of growth, morphology, and anatomy to salinity and calcium supply in cultivated and wild barley. Canadian Journal of Botany, 73: 1859–1866.
15. Kaya, M., Kucukyumuk, Z., and I. Erdal. 2009. Effects of elemental sulfur and sulfurcontaining waste on nutrient concentrations and grown on calcareous soil. African Journal of Biotechnology, 8(18): 4481- 4489.
16. Khaled, H., and Fawy, H. A. 2011. Effect of different levels of humic acids on the nutrient content, plant growth and soil properties under conditions of salinity. Soil and Water Research, 6: 21-29.
17. Khalej, M., and Mostashari, M. 2001. The effect of compost and sulfur on yield of wheat. 7th Iran Soil Science Congress Abstract, Mashhad, 11 September, pp: 176- 178. (In Persian).
18. Lakhdar, A., Ben Achiba, W., Jedidi, N., and Abdelly, C. 2008. Effect of MSW compost and sewage sludge on soil biologic activities and wheat yield. 9th (ed). Tunisian- Japan Symposium on Society, Science and Technology, 23:456-462.
19. Lakhdar, A.,Rabhi, M., Ghnaya, T., Montemurro, F., Jedidi, N., and Abdelly, C. 2009. Effectiveness of compost use in salt-affected soil. (Review). Journal of Hazardous Materials, 171: 29-37.
20. Loecke, T., Liebman, D., Cambardella, M., and Richard, T. L. 2004. Corn growth responses to composted and fresh solid swine manures. Crop Science, 44: 177-184.
21. Lutts, S., Kinet, J. M., Bouharmont, J. 1996. Na Clinduced senescence in leaves of rice (Oryza sativa L.) cultivars differing in salinity resistance. Annul Botony, 78:389-398.
22. Madrid, F., Lopez, R., and Cabera. F. 2007. Metal accumulation in soil after application of municipal solid waste compost under intensive farming condition. Journal of Agriculture Ecosystem and Environment, 119:249-256.
23. Malakouti, M. J., and Homai, M. 2004. Soil fertility in dry region. Tarbiat Moddares University Press, pp: 441 (In Persian).
24. Marinari, S. G., Masciandaro, B., Ceccanti, S. and Grego, S. 2000. Influence of organic and mineral fertilizers on soil biological and physical properties. Bioresource Technology, 72: 9-17.
25. Nardi, S., Pizzeghello, D., Muscolo, A., Vianello, A. 2002. Physiological effects of humic substances on higher plants. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 34:1527–1536.
26. Padem, H., and Öcal, A. 1999. Effect of humic acid applications on yield and some characteristics of processing tomato. Acta Horticulture, 487:159-163.
27. Panahi, B., Esmaeilpour, A., Farbod, F., Moazzenpour Kermani, M., and FarivarMahin, H. 2001. Pistachio guideline. Agriculture Education Publication, Karaj, Iran, pp: 147(In Persian).
28. Sadegh, L., Fekri, M., and Gorgin, N. 2010. Effects of poultry manure and pistachio compost on the kinetics of copper desorption from two calcareous soils. Arabic Journal of Geo-Science, 8:42- 48.
29. Singer, J. W., Kohler, K. A., Liebman, M., Richard, T. L, Cambardella, C. A., and Buhler, D. D. 2004. Tillage and compost affect yield of corn, soybean, and wheat and soil fertility. Agro. Journal, 96: 531-53.
30. Soumare, M., Demeyer, A. and Tack, F. M. G. 2002. Chemical characteristics of Malian and Belgian solid waste composts. Bio resource Technology, 81:97-101.
31. Soumare, M., Tack, G., and Verloo, M. G. 2003. Effects of a municipal solid waste compost and mineral fertilization on plant growth in two tropical agricultural soils of Mali. Bio Resource Technology, 86:15-20.
32. Tejada, M., Garcia, C., Gonzalez, J., and Hernandez, M. 2006. Use of organic amendment as a strategy for saline soil remediation: influence on the physical chemical and biological properties of soil. Soil Biology and Biochemistry, 38: 1413-1421.
33. Tripathi, S., Kumari, S., Chakraborty, A., Gupta, A., Chakrabarti, K., and Bandyapadhyay, B. 2007. Microbial biomass and its activities in salt-affected soils. Biology and Fertility of Soils, 42:273–277.
34. Vadyanina, A. F., and Roi, P. K. 1974. Charges in aggregates status of saline sodic soil after their reclamation by different methods. Vest Mask. Universal Boilogy Pochroned, 29:111–7.
35. Wainwright, M., Nevel, W. and Grastone, S. J. 1986. Effects of organic matter on sulphur oxidation in soil and influence of sulfur oxidation in soil nitrification. Plant and Soil, 96:369-376.
36. Wong, V. N. L., Dalal, R. C. and Greene, R. S. B. 2009. Carbon dynamics of sodic and saline soil following gypsum and organic material additions: A laboratory incubation. Applied Soil Ecology, 41:29–40.
37. Zhang, X. Z., and Ervin, E. H. 2004. Cytokinin-containing seaweed and humic acid extracts associated with creeping bentgrass leaf cytokinins and drought resistance. Crop Science, 5: 1737–1745.