- Agamuthu, P., and Fauziah, S. H. 2010. Heavy metal pollution in landfill environment: A Malaysian case study. In 4th International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering (iCBBE), 18-20 June, Chengdu, China.
- Ahdy, H.H., and Khaled, A. 2009. Heavy metals contamination in sediments of the western part of Egyptian Mediterranean Sea. Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 3(4): 3330-3336.
- Alaei Taleghani, M., Sanjari, F., and Galileans, A. 2010. Optimal Positioning municipal solid waste landfill experimental method based on geomorphological features of the area, Urban and Regional Studies and Research Issue, p. 34-19. (in Persian).
- Alloway, B.J. 1990. Heavy Metals in Soil. John Wiley & Sons, INC., New York.
- Amini, M., Afyuni, M., Khademi, H., Abbaspour, K. C., and Schulin, R. 2005. Mapping risk of cadmium and lead contamination to human health in soils of Central Iran. Science of the Total Environment, 347(1), 64-77.
- Aydi, A. 2015. Assessment of heavy metal contamination risk in soils of landfill of Bizerte (Tunisia) with a focus on application of pollution indicators. Environmental Earth Sciences, 74(4): 3019-3027.
- Azimzadeh, B,. and Khademi, H. 2013. Estimation of Background Concentration of Selected Heavy Metals for Pollution Assessment of Surface Soils of Mazandaran Province, Iran. Journal of Water and Soil, 27(3): 548-559. (in Persian with English abstract).
- Banu, Z., Chowdhury, M.S.A., Hossain, M.D., and Nakagami, K.I. 2013. Contamination and Ecological Risk Assessment of Heavy Metal in the Sediment of Turag River, Bangladesh: An Index Analysis Approach. Journal of Water Resource and Protection, 5(02), 239.
- Berzin, M,. Kheirabadi, H., and Ofioni, M. 2015. Contamination of some heavy metals in surface soils of Hamadan province using the pollution indicators. Journal of Soil and Water Sciences and Technology of Agriculture and Natural Resources, 19 (72): 69-80. (in Persian).
10. Bolan, N.S., Adriano, B.C., and Mani, P.A. 2003. Immoblilzation and Phytoavailibility of cadmium in variable charge soil. II. Effect of lime addition. Plant and Soil, 251:187-198.
11. Cai, J., Liu, Y., Qian, Y., and Yu, M. 2015. Information asymmetry and corporate governance. The Quarterly Journal of Finance, 5: 1550014.
12. Chen, H., Teng, Y., Lu, S., Wang, Y., and Wang, J. 2015. Contamination features and health risk of soil heavy metals in China. Science of The Total Environment, 512: 143-153.
13. City of Kermanshah. 2008. The annual report from the Municipal Bureau of Applied Research in Kermanshah Province. (in Persian).
14. Delijani, F,. Kazemi, GH,. Parvin nia, M,. and Khakshvr, M. 2009. Enrichment Disruption And Distribution Metals Heavy a door Soils Area Special Economic ParsSouth (Assaluyeh), Th Congress Between World Engineering Construction, Shiraz University. Page 1-8. [In Persian].
15. Esmaeili, A., Moore, F., Keshavarzi, B., Jaafarzadeh, N., and Kermani, M. 2014. A geochemical survey of heavy metals in agricultural and background soils of the Isfahan industrial zone, Iran. Catena, 121: 88-98.
16. Esmaili-Sari, A. 2002. Pollution, Health and Environmental Standards. Tehran: Trabiat Modarres Unviversity; (in Persian).
17. Gee, G.W., and Bauder, J.W. 1990. Particle sizeanalisis. P. 383-411. In: A. Klute (ed.) Methods of soil analysis. Part 1.Physical and mineralogical properties. Monograph No. 9. 2nd ed. Medison, WI: SSSA.
18. Golshahi, A., Mirghaffari, N., Ofioni, M., Soffianian, A.R., and Khodakarami, L. 2000. "Mapping of soil parameters using GIS and geostatistical city Skinheads" National Conference on Geomatics 89, 2000. (in Persian).
19. Hakanson, L. 1980. An ecological risk index for aquatic pollution control: a sedimentological approach. Water Research, 14: 975-1001.
20. Hutton, M., and De Meeus, C. 2001.Analysis and conclusions from member states' assessment of the risk to health and the environment from cadmium in fertilizers. European Commission-Enterprise DG, Brussels, Belgium.
21. Kabata-Pendias, A. 2011. Trace elements in soils and plants, CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, 534.
22. Loska, K., Wiechuła, D., and Korus, I. 2004. Metal contamination of farming soils affected by industry. Environment International, 30(2): 159-165.
23. Madrid, L., Diaz-Barrientos, E., and Madrid, F. 2002. Distribution of heavy metal contents ofurban soils in parks of Seville. Chemosphere, 49: 1301–1308
24. McGrath, S.P., and Cunliffe, C.H. 1985.A simplified method for the extraction of the metals Fe, Zn, Cu, Ni, Cd, Pb, Cr, Co and Mn from soils and sewage sludges. Journal of the Science of Food and Agriculture, 36(9): 794-798.
25. McLean, O.P. 1990. Soil PH and lime requirement. p. 199-224. In: A. L. Page, R. H. Miller D. R. Keeney (eds.), Methods of soil analysis. Part 2.Chemical and biological properties. Monograph No 9. 2nd ed. Medison, WI: SSSA.
26. Mutluturk, M., and Karaguzel, R. 2007.The landfill area quality (LAQ) classification approach and its application in Isparta, Turkey. Environmental and Engineering Geosciences, 13: 229–240
27. Pais, I.J., Benton Jones, J.R. 1997. The handbook of trace elements. St. Lucie press Boca Raton pub., Florida.
28. Papa, S., Bartli, G., Pellegrino, A., and Fioretto, A. 2010.Microbial activities and trace element contents in an urban soil. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 165: 193-203.
29. Reilly, C., Bphil, B.S.. and Faifst, P.D. 2002. Metal Contamination of Food, its Significance for Food Qualty and Human Health. 3rd ed., Blackwell Science Ltd., Osney Mead, Oxford, UK.
30. Richards, L.A. 1954. Diagnostic and improvement of salin and alkali soils. USDA Handbook No. 60. Washington DC., U.S. Govt. Printing Office.
31. Rodrigues, S.M., Cruz, N., Coelho, C., Henriques, B., Carvalho, L., Duarte, A.C., and Römkens, P.F. 2013. Risk assessment for Cd, Cu, Pb and Zn in urban soils: Chemical availability as the central concept. Environmental Pollution, 183: 234-242.
32. Salehi, M., Malakouti, M.J., and Samavat, S. 2005. Distribution and critical levels of heavy metals in life cycle ( Soil, Water, Plant, and livestocks), Soil and Water Research Institute, Technical bulletin, No. 435., Thanjavru.
33. Salman Zadeh, M., Saeedi, M., and Nabi Bidhendi, G.H. 2012. Heavy metal pollution deposited in the dust of the streets of Tehran and ecological risk assessment. Environmental Studies, thirty-eighth year, No. 61, Spring 91, p. 9-18.
34. Shayestehfar, M., and Rezaei, A. 2013. Environmental behavior and distribution of heavy elements in Khak of Sarcheshmeh copper mine. Journal of Mining Engineering, 8 (18): 13-21. (In Persian).
35. Tchobanoglous, G., Theisen, H., and Vigil, S. 1993. Integrated solid waste management: engineering principles and management issues. McGraw-Hill, Inc.
36. Turekian, K.K. and Wedepohl, K.H, 1961. Distribution of elements in some major units of the earth,s crust, Geological Society of America Bulletin 72, 175-192.
37. Yalcin, M.G., Battaloglu, R., and Ilhan, S. 2007. Heavy metal sources in Sultan Marsh and its neighborhood, Kayseri, Turkey. Environmental Geology, 53(2): 399-415.
38. ZimdahiR.L., and Skogerbo R.K. 1997. Behavior of lead in soil. Journal of Environmentol Science and Technology, 11:1202-1207.
39. Żukowska, J., and Biziuk, M. 2008. Methodological evaluation of method for dietary heavy metal intake. Journal of Food Science, 73: 21–29.