- Abdi, R., Ghasemzadeh, H. R., Abdollahpur, S., and mesri, T. 2010a. Planning and Scheduling Agricultural Mechanization Project Using network technique. Proceedings of the 6th conference of Agricultural Machinery EngineeringandMechanization. September 15-16. Iran, Karaj. (In Persian)
- Abdi, R., Ghasemzadeh, H. R., Abdollahpour, S., Sabzeparvar, M., and Dabbag Mohamadi Nasab, A. 2010b. Modeling and analysis of mechanization projects of wheat production by GERT networks. Elsevier, Agricultural Sciences in China, 9 (7): 1078-1083.
- Abdi, R., Ghasemzadeh, H. R., Abdollahpur, S., Sabzehparvar, M., and Mohammadi Nasab, A. D. 2009. Modeling and resource allocation of agricultural mechanization projects with GERT networks. Journal of Food, Agriculture & Environment, 7: 438-441.
- Baratshoushtari, M., Ahmadian, S., and Asfia, G. H. 2009. Sugarcane in Iran. First edition, Press Aeizh, 367p. (In Persian)
- Chen, C. T., and Huang, S. F. 2007. Applying fuzzy method for measuring criticality in project network. Information Sciences, 177: 2448-2458.
- Chen-Tung, C., and Sue-Fen, H. 2007. Applying fuzzy method for measuring criticality in project network. Information Sciences, 177: 2448-2458.
- Cochran, W. G. 1977. Sampling Techniques. Third Edition, Publisher: John Wiley and Sons, 448p.
- Doroudian, M. 1995. Perth planning practices in industrial research projects. M. Sc. Thesis. Faculty of industrial engineering. Iran University of Science and Technology. Tehran. (In Persian)
- Gavareshki, M. H. K. 2004. New fuzzy GERT method for research projects scheduling. IEEE. Transactions, 2: 820 - 824.
- Gauri, S., and Ajay, K. S. 2002. A process control plan with two-phase inspection. Economic Quality Control, 17(1): 63-73.
- Hsiau, H., and Lin, C. 2009. A fuzzy PERT approach to evaluate plant construction project scheduling risk under uncertain resources capacity. Journal of Industrial Engineering and Management, 2 (1): 31-47.
- Joseph, L. S. 1978. Assessing system availability using the graphical evaluation and review technique simulation approach. Ph. D thesis. Department of management, Lincoin, Nebraska.
- Kazemi, A., and fakhouri, P. 2013. A fuzzy control system for estimating the time of project termination GERT networks. International Journal of Industrial Engineering & Productionmanagement, 2(23): 252-263.
- Lachmayer, R., Afsari, M., and Bastian, S. 2012. Fuzzy GERT method for scheduling research project. 9th International Industrial Engineering Conference, Iran, http://www.civilica.com/EnPaper-IIEC09-IIEC09_381.html. (Accessed January 2014).
- Lin, K. P., Wena, W., Chou, C. C., Jen, C. H., and Hung, K. C. 2011. Applying fuzzy GERT with approximate fuzzy arithmetic based on the weakest t-norm operations to evaluate repairable reliability. Applied Mathematical Modeling, 35: 5314-5325.
- Mahlouji, H. 2008. Discrete-event simulation systems. Fourth Edition, published by the Institute of Sharif University, Tehran. 710p. (In Persian)
- Manju, A., and Pooja, M. 2007. Reliability analysis of consecutive-k, r-out-of-rr. DFM system using GERT. International Journal of Operations Research, 4(2): 110-117.
18. Sadri, M., and Sakaki, S. H. 2005. Effective networking techniques in the management of exploration projects. Proceedings of the conference of Mining Engineering Iran. January 31- February 2. Iran, Tehran. (In Persian)
19. Shomeili, M. 2012. Evaluation of agricultural wastes produced during operation of sugarcane production. CD Proceedings of the 7th conference of Iranian sugar cane technologists. February 21-23. Iran, Ahvaz. (In Persian with English abstract)
20. Wang, C., Yang, G., Hung, K., Chang, K., and Chu, P. 2011. Evaluating the manufacturing capability of a lithographic area by using a novel vague GERT. Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (1): 923-932.